EGG & CHEESE SANDWICH HACK 😍 | Finally gave this trend a try! French Brioche slices grilled with a 4 egg omelette, mozzarella and cheddar cheese 🤤 | Would you try it at home? #succulentbite 🚀
~ Recipe ~
What you’ll need:
• 4 eggs
• 3 tsp butter
• 2 slices of brioche bread
• 2 slices cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
• Grease your skillet using 1 tsp butter
• Whisk your eggs in a bowl, add salt & pepper
• Pour your egg mix in a skillet
• Place your brioche bread in the center, about 2 inches apart from each other
• Add 1 tsp butter to the face of each brioche
• Cook until eggs are fully done, then flip
• Carefully fold your omelette, add cheese and form the sandwich!
• Let cool for 1 minute, serve and enjoy!
Woke up thinking about this recipe and genuinely had the whole thing for breakfast when I tried it out with @travelingtica! It’s super easy to make, and you’ll be surprised at the flavor! I used the brioche bread to give it a different average texture as well as a flavor twist, but you can try it at home with your favorite bread brand!