This is a sponsored conversation written by us on behalf of BUSH’S® Beans. The Opinions are all ours.
Chances are at some point in time we have all had a taste of the famous BUSH’S® Beans. But have you tried their other great products? BUSH’S® Pinto, Black, or Kidney Chili Beans are definitely ones to keep an eye out for. Take your pick, because they all will work great for this fun family recipe! With their flavor versatility, you can mix and match your favorite. This is the perfect dip to enjoy on a weekend/day movie night or gathering!
Here’s what you will need to make the dip:
- 1 medium cocotte
- 1 Can of BUSH’S® Chili Beans
- Your favorite melting cheese (we used provolone slices)
- Cheese flavored tortilla chips (pick your favorite brand and flavor!)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Carefully serve the can of BUSH’S® Chili beans into the cocotte and top with your favorite melting cheese.
- Place the cocotte in the oven and let the cheese melt for about 10 minutes (or until lightly browned)
- Crush the tortilla chips down to medium crumbles
- Carefully remove the cocotte from the oven and top with the crushed tortilla chips.
- Enjoy with a fork or dip into it with more chips!