Whether it’s for a casual dessert, date night, or Valentine’s day dinner, having gooey fudge brownies at hand is always a must! (Especially when you top them with a scoop of ice cream)
I’m personally a chocolate lover (as if you couldn’t tell by our Instagram page) and you can count me in to try most treats involving the ingredient. With that being said, let’s get to it!
Here’s a recipe for gooey walnut chocolate brownies you’ll likely take more than a bite of.
What you’ll need:
- 9 oz of your favorite dark chocolate
- 1 cup melted butter, melted
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- ½ Cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Fave ice cream (I recommend vanilla)
- 8×8 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease an 8 inch square baking pan
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt into mixing bowl
- Melt half the chocolate and pour into bowl (let cool beforehand)
- Add melted butter (cooled down)
- Whisk and mix in eggs
- Chop and add the the remaining chocolate into the mix
- Add walnuts and mix
- Pour into the pan and bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool, slice and serve with your favorite ice cream flavor!
Let me know how it goes!